RSS

So this is a continuation from a previous blog entry about the Remington Airwave hairdryer, I was so curious about how it worked that I went out and bought it and asked Joni to review it for me while I videoed it. I know its a little long at over 5 mins but we wanted to be thorough and precise so you know exactly what you need to do, so hope you enjoy it.



And just for the fun of it, one lucky person will win this hairdryer, and all you have to do is to send me a past picture of one of your worst hairstyles. E-mail it to me at jules@juleschan.com
Good Luck!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I have to admit I did find the video a bit long, but very informative. I guess if you want to create texture in straight hair this is good for it, but if only you can dry larger sections of hair that'd make it much more attractive to the average girl out there.

If only you can send it to me in London!

JuJu Chan said...

Well actually, if you have fine hair then your sections can be larger, but with Jonis thick hair, if the sections were too big there would've been no curl there. Worth a try tho, as its a nice look : )

Post a Comment